Friday, June 27, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Monday, June 9, 2008
Posted by Megan at 8:37 AM
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
It's the second day of summer break and there's all sorts of shenanigans happening at our place.
The list begins here:
- Clean boys go outside and are instantly covered in mud.
- Charlie climbs to the top of Brent's Jeep.
- The boys befriend a stray cat after being told time and time again to leave the cat alone. The cat spends the morning thinking it lives at our house. I have to use the broom to shoo it away. I hate cats.
- Marcus and friends find a lighter and experiment.
- Both boys are sent to 'time out' for various reasons.
- Charlie sneaks and eats all of the homemade chocolate covered pretzels (with cat germ covered hands. YUCK!)
- I call Brent to let him know what's going on at home and he laughs.
And this is just the beginning. I'm VERY sure there will be more to add to this list as the summer continues. I'm scared.
Posted by Megan at 3:06 PM
Posted by Megan at 8:32 AM