Saturday, September 6, 2008

Brent...


So, I recently realized that I very rarely talk about my husband on this little blog of mine. I'm not exactly sure why that is. Because this guy is my life. Maybe it's cuz I don't wantcha all gettin' jealous n' stuff.
Like, just today, he got up super early and cleaned the entire house including the bathrooms. And then he went to the grocery store and came home with some of my favorite items: produce, magazines and 6 tubes of Blistex. Seriously, this guy must really know me. And then guess what he did? Spent over an hour washing and detailing my car.
And you know why he did all of this stuff? Because he Loves to. Weird huh?

7 comments:

Jake Emy Nikko Baby said...

That totally sounds like Brent! Especially the car thing! Hi guys! OK- I was looking at a bunch of old posts of yours and I came across the story of little Marcus not learning anything from you! It was 2 a.m. here and I had to wake up Jake and make him read it. We were DYING! That is so funny! It made my night! Well, we miss you guys already but we are having fun! Love you guys!

Laurie said...

6 tubes of blistex? yeah, your hubby rocks!! (from a blistex fan)

Megan said...

Yeah, Laurie except for he said it should last me 6 months!!!! Yeah right! Maybe 2!

Lindsey said...

OH Brent! What an awesome husband! That is REALLY sweet! I know that you do tons of awesome stuff for him so you totally deserve it!

Sarie said...

What a stud. really.

millie said...

I'm so glad for you. You totally deserve it.

The Kraus House said...

Brent is pretty darn cool, but so are you, just a perfect match.

Love ya guys.

nat